In how many ways admin can apply commission in Magento2 Advanced Commission Marketplace?
Published on: 24-08-21 04:52pm
In Magento2 Advanced Commission Marketplace, the admin can apply commission in six ways:
- Global Commission Rate- This commission will be applicable to all marketplace sellers. Admin can apply global commission rate under Stores->Configuration->Marketplace->General Settings.
- Per Category Commission- The admin can apply commission for a particular category by navigating through Stores->Configuration->Marketplace Advanced Commission->General Settings.
- Per Product Commission- The admin can apply a commission on each product under Products->Catalog->Edit->Prices.
- Seller Category Commission- The admin can apply the commission to the categories of a particular seller. For this, the admin has to navigate through Customers->All Customers->Edit-> Category Commission.
- Commission on Seller- The admin can apply different commissions to different sellers. For this, the admin has to navigate through Customers->All Customers->Edit->Commission.
- Commission Rules- When the admin does not want to apply commission to either product or category then he can make a commission rule in which commission will be applied according to the product price range. Admin can add the commission rules under Marketplace Management->Manage Commission Rules.
Please do contact us for any further queries or requirements. You can also check our Magento 2 Extensions for additional features.