Published on: 01-08-21 10:59pm
Yes Of course!
Once you purchase the module and install it on your PrestaShop, you can easily translate the Prestashop modules in any desired language given that the required language is already installed on your store.
To translate the module into any language you need to follow the steps :
FOR PRESTASHOP 1.6
1) Go to localization->translation.
2) In the "Modify translations", Choose 'installed module translation' in type of translation.
3) Select your language. The required language must already be installed to enable translation in it.
4) Click the "Modify" button.
5) Now go to module, from there you can translate module in your language.
FOR PRESTASHOP 1.7
1) Go to International->translation.
2) In the "Modify translations", Choose 'installed module translation' in type of translation - https://prnt.sc/h76fa0
3) Select your module.
4) Select your language.
5) Translate your texts and Click the "Modify" button.
Looking for anything specific article which resides in general queries? Just browse the various relevant folders and categories and then you will find the desired article.Contact Us