WordPress WooCommerce Salesforce Connector:
This magnificent extension is collaborating between WooCommerce and Salesforce. It is the next generation extension enhancing the features of e-commerce and CRM platform. At the initial stage, the basic WooCommerce content is being synchronized with Salesforce to give a brand new picture to the concept of B2B and B2C and manual synchronization of orders and products from Salesforce to WooCommerce. The idea behind the concept is to increase data integrity, maintain proper inventory of stock, real-time order generation, provide a brilliant customer care services and much more.
- It gives the concept of "Service-first" approach.
- Acts as a bridge between WooCommerce and Salesforce.
- Lightning features supported and provide you an interactive design with the brilliant user interface.
- Can process bulk amount of data from WooCommerce to Salesforce and vice-versa.
- Provides you an option to select Account Syncing type such as ' Sync all contact to the single account or Sync all contact to individual account '.
- Option to enable or disable Real Time Order synchronization.
- It gathers and analyses customers, products, and their data in user account at Salesforce end.
- Automatic synchronization of orders from e-commerce to Salesforce at checkout.
- Can create targeted customer segments directly in Salesforce by using data from WooCommerce.
- Cloud computing service is used for enabling the global network to the shared pool.
- Backend feature consists of Global settings, User field page, Product, Category, Orders, and Synchronization.
- Manual synchronization of Salesforce products, Orders to WooCommerce store.
- Admin can dynamically update/delete WSDL file.
Salesforce Supported Editions -
API's should be enabled in Salesforce Professional Edition required for data Synchronization.