How to Make Payment for Shopify Customizations
Published on: 15-05-20 09:09pm
Follow the below-given steps to complete the payment process for Shopify Customizations:
- Click on the Customization option from the left navigation bar as shown in the image above.
- Here you will have a form to fill with the following details: Product Name, Price (USD) & Description.
Note: The product name has to be from the auto-suggestion list, you cannot write the product name on your own. Enter the amount /price quoted to you for the customization by Webkul. Enter any important details in the description and submit.
- Next, you will be redirected to the Payment Page. Make the payment & save the Order ID.
PLEASE MAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR SHOPIFY CUSTOMIZATION WORK
- Monthly subscription charges of the app will be applicable over and above any one-time customization charges.
- The customization charges are the charges which are being charged from the client who wants certain amendments /addition /deletion/customization of features from our default version of the app as per their requirement and the copyright of each customization stays with Webkul Softwares.
- The amount charged for any specific customization is not recurring and it is a one-time payment for the specific customization requirement & in case you come up with any further customization requirement in future that will again be chargeable and it will have no relevance with the prior payments made.
- As Shopify is a SAAS (Software As A Service) based Platform, hence no code base will be provided for any app and any customization done with regards to your customization request.
- The codebase for any customization or app will never be shared with you or given to you. Shopify is a SAAS based platform and as you are aware we are in the plugin business the code base is the same for every customer using the app, so in the future, no source will be shared for any part of the app.
- Webkul holds all the Copywrite for all the customization done which may be available in the future for other customers.
- Since the Copyright remains with Webkul Softwares for each and every customized feature, Webkul Softwares holds the right to incorporate those features in any app any time.
- Being in the software business, though we have a strong setup and systems backup; we never promise that the downtime will never happen. However, being in Shopify your main store will not get affected, but on the very rarest of rare events, the downtime due to any technical reason may occur which will be resolved by us on an urgent basis.
- Each party agrees that a judgment in any such action or proceeding may be enforced in other jurisdictions by suit on the judgment or in any manner provided by law. Any and all service of process and any other notice in any such suit, action or proceeding with respect to this Agreement shall be effective against a party if given as provided herein.
- Webkul reserves the right to change the terms & conditions outlined in this document. The customer will be informed of revisions as and when they are issued.
- The company, in its sole discretion, reserves the right
(i) to deny, cancel, suspend, transfer or alter, modify, correct, amend, change, program, or take any other corrective action to protect the integrity and stability of the Services (including altering, modifying, correcting, amending, changing, programming, or taking any other corrective action regarding any malicious code, software or related abusive activity, Customer Content and/or web site(s)), and/or
(ii) to comply with any applicable laws, government rules, or requirements, requests of law enforcement, or to avoid any liability, civil or criminal. The customer further agrees that Company shall not be liable to Customer for any loss or damages to data that may result from such conduct.
- Limitation of Liability.
IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY’S LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY ORDER, WHETHER CAUSED BY FAILURE TO DELIVER, NON-PERFORMANCE, DEFECTS, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AGGREGATE SERVICE FEES PAID TO COMPANY BY CUSTOMER. COMPANY CANNOT GUARANTEE SERVICE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME, INTEGRITY OF DATA, INFORMATION OR CONTENT STORED OR TRANSMITTED VIA THE INTERNET. COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ANY CORRUPTION, ERASURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, ALTERATION OR INADVERTENT DISCLOSURE OF, DATA, INFORMATION OR CONTENT TRANSMITTED, RECEIVED OR STORED ON ITS SYSTEM. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED BELOW, NEITHER PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY TO THE OTHER PARTY OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA OR COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, LICENSES OR SERVICES OR SIMILAR ECONOMIC LOSS, OR FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, UNDER ANY WARRANTY OR OTHER RIGHT HEREUNDER, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF ANY ORDER, OR FOR ANY CLAIM AGAINST THE OTHER PARTY BY A THIRD PARTY, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIM OR DAMAGES.
- Customer understands, acknowledges and agrees that if Company takes any corrective action under this Agreement, because of an action of Customer or one of its customers or a reseller, that corrective action may adversely affect other customers of Customer or other reseller customers, and Customer agrees that Company shall have no liability to Customer, any of its customers or any
Reseller Customer due to such corrective action by Company
In case of any issue, drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.