Published on: 01-02-23 05:14pm
We need the below details for the module installation -
Server root username
server root password
pem file, if any
Odoo Admin details -
URL, username, and password
Wild card domain
Here is the checklist for saas installation.
1. Should be a dedicated/VPS server with root access i.e, should not be shared with anyone else. Do you have one?
2. Using any other application/platform apart from Odoo like Magento?
3. Prefer a dedicated Database/VPS Server which should be in a private network with your Main Odoo Server. Is it so?
4. Will you be able to add extra servers to your private network as & when required?
5. Do you have a Domain? if yes, Keep the DNS panel creds ready.
6. Do you have Wildcard SSL for your Domain? If not, do you want us to implement Letsencrypt free SSL? If yes, Remember renewal is required every 3 months.
1. Do not use any default odoo login password like - admin123/webkul124. The odoo login password should be random.
2. Prefer not to use any Cpanel/Plesk manager.
3. Odoo must not be installed on any docker.
4. Provide limited SSH access to your servers. If you are sharing details with us for the setup, then only webkul and your IP should have SSH access, the rest all the IPs should be blocked.
5. Any required port should be open from the main server IP only.
6. Prefer only Nginx webserver.
In the case of Remote servers -
1. Use internal IP for the remote server.
2. Do not allocate any public IP to the remote server.
Hope you find the answer helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
However, if you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Looking for anything specific article which resides in general queries? Just browse the various relevant folders and categories and then you will find the desired article.Contact Us